Sunday 22 February 2015

PINKICON CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW


                             
NOTE: I wrote this back in 2014, and this was my first experience with sponsorship/reviewing !!! Please do not base my abilities off this! Make sure to check my more recent posts as a demonstration for how I review !!!

Use code A2468000 at checkout for 10% ! 
(applicable to all except toric lenses!)

Pinkicon sent me these ridiculously gorgeous contacts called, “Queen Gray”!

Here are the specifics of the lenses:

Duration: Yearly
Package: One pair (2 Bottles)
D.I.A: 14.20mm 
B.C: 8.60mm

LOOK:

These contacts are super nice for everyday use; for they are not too big, or too “vibrant”. Being four toned, they have a great natural look, and really compliment darker eye colours. Some people don't really like having contacts that are larger than 14.00mm, but personally, I really love big contact lenses, so these were super neat ~! Having a naturally dark eye colour, the lenses really suit me! I love the way they looked!


Comparison:





These lenses wouldn’t be great for cosplay. If you need a opaque grey colour, I would keep looking. But!! for casual cosplay or just to brighten up the eyes, they’re great!

9/10



COMFORT: 

I found these lenses to be really, really comfortable. As I said before, they’re really neat for everyday use. They're really easy to put in, and to take out.
Also, they don't dry out on me too much! I just need to remember to take care of them well, and it works out fine!

If you’re new to contacts, these circle lenses are a neat step up from regular ones.

10/10



SHIPPING: 

Pinkicon did a great job with shipping! It took about a five days for me to receive them. The package was very, very cute.
It came with little pamphlets and other things I could look around with. There was a guide on how to put in lenses and how to care for them. (Really great for first time users!)

Here is what came inside the package:





The business card was really cute too! Other than being aesthetically pleasing, there’s this really nice place to put reminders of when to change out your contacts!

It was super nice!
Also, world wide shipping is free!

10/10



OVERALL: 10/10

Both Pinkicon, and the contacts are really great! I definitely recommend Pinkicon for lenses and other cosmetics and Queen Grey is a great choice for lense too!

The staff was super nice, communication was great, in general, Pinkicon is a marvelous shop which I do fully recommend!

Make sure to follow their Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment