Sunday 3 March 2019

✿ LENSUPERMART REVIEW ✿


Alola!! 


Today I am back with a review for Lensupermart, and their lens Gaia Daily Blossom Pink ! <3
These lenses were sponsored, but this review is still my own opinion! I do have a code !! Use CLAUDE for 10% off !!! (♥ω♥*)


  • .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Here are the specifications for Blossom Pink:
stock photo of the lens

these are only for 3 months compared to most that I own (around 1 year! so healthy!!)
Working with Lensupermart was so easy. They were quick to communicate, and processing time for shipment was also quick!
(●⌒v⌒●)
The preparing for shipment took nearly 6 days, and it was processed and made its way to the U.S. within 10 days. Not the worst, but definitely requires a little bit of patience !

  • .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.


The lenses came in a small box, and included a lens case! When opening it, I was pretty impressed with the fact the lenses are also specifically branded as Lensupermart! It's super cute !!  

                                 

The solution they were in smelled SUPER strongly, it really worried me. It wasn't really "toxic", but it really was s t r o n g. ( °﹏° ) I left these lenses to soak an entire day instead of my usual 6-8 hours over night. 
Left: inside
Right: outside


Nothing really happened though, which was pretty much expected. Not sure why it smelled so weird, but I still wanted to take precautions since it kind of sketched me out. ღ(O꒳Oღ)
Although!! the moment I put the lenses on, they were SO soft, and really comfortable! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ They were really easy to get in my eyes, and I could barely notice them. 

  • .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.




They're really cute and the pattern is super noticable. I loved these lenses a lot! They make my eyes look really dolly and have a super sweet shade of pink. (✿◕㉨◕)



I have hazel eyes, and they blend in well! I like how from far it also looks like a softer brown color, yet it is still super pink !! 

  • .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

So!
What's my final score for these lenses and lensupermart?? (• ω •)


Communication: ★ Processing and Shipping: 


Comfort: ☆ Color: ★ Vibrancy: ☆ Design: ☆ 

I really do love these lenses !! They're really good overall and I'm super impressed with the quality, look, price, and comfort of them.

tysm for reading !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment