Friday 2 March 2018

sandy2014lou eBay store review!



             Hello! Today I will be reviewing my favourite eBay store, sandy2014lou! (✿´ ꒳ ` ) I've bought many things from this store and it's affiliates, and I'll be reviewing each item I've bought! I've been buying from this store since April 2015, and each time I've been really happy with each item! So, let's go! ~♬♫♬

*This is not a sponsored review! I bought every item with my own money.

First off, I found this store while looking for a wig for my Nitori cosplay. I use a system to chose a seller, and when sandy2014lou checked out, I went for it! I also found a Samezuka swim club jacket, and bought them together. ☆ ☆
 
The two items came together, actually. I was pretty surprised when I got the items together, the shipping dates where different. Though, I realised it was probably best, since the wig came in a day after the expected date, and the jacket came WAY early. The shipping wasn't bad, the items were of really high quality, and I was really pleased with the items I got. 
                  


The Nitori wig is actually really nice, so I used it for a lot more than just cosplay!


The next item I got was an Iwatobi jacket for my friend since she won a giveaway I hosted. (ㅇㅅㅇ) It was really nice too!! She was really happy with it, and when I saw her in real life, she looked amazing! The material is very similar to the Samezuka one, and just like it, there is embroidery and well sewed.

* Cosplayer/friend is ikakosupure on IG!



After that, I got a wig for my Umi Sonoda cosplay. Sandy2014lou didn't carry an wig meant for Umi, but I found one that's the same colour, and long enough for her. I was really worried about buying a long wig, I'm really bad at taking care of long wigs, and the few I've bought in the past were not good quality. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) Though, I by this time I fully trusted this seller, and went for it.
The wefts are thick, the cap it comes with is nice, and the colour was amazing!╰(*´︶`*)╯ From the two wigs I bought, I noticed they looked really shiny. Luckily, I was able to fix that, and the wigs look fine now!
                             


Recently, I started an Oikawa cosplay, which I originally planned to make completely from scratch. I usually make cosplay like that, and I prefer that was greatly. I've always been really sketched out from buying cosplay online. I have an awkward body shape and I don't like to feel bad about myself, which happens a lot when I buy stuff like pants online.
Tough, this time, I went for it, and I'm actually really happy with it!! 
    (・ω<) テヘペ

The material is really stretchy, which is a huge bonus! The thing is, I personally wouldn't use that kind of material for a sport uniform. I would have used a thick, non-strech material. I was really pleased with the quality! I actually went out and recommended this store for my friend who needed a Karasuno uniform. 
Since I recently bought this, I'm able to show the packaging, and tel more about the shipping!
I bought this on June 10th, and it arrived on June 22nd. That to me is pretty quick, and the original estimated delivery day was the 28th. I mean, for even faster shipping, sandy2014lou offers a U.S. ship, and those come from the U.S. instead of China.
For me, the packages have always been a small plastic bag that is received in the mail, and looks like so ^^
The first time I got a package, it came with a letter from rolecosplay, and this time it did not. I looked further into it, and it turns out that sandy2014lou is affiliated with a lot of online cosplay stores, so I was less sketched out about the origins of the cosplay. Anyway, the package came with this:

                 
I immediately noticed the colours, and thought they looked a bit off? So, I grabbed my Oikawa figure, and compared, and the photo ended up making the two look the exact same?! Truly, I didn't mind the colour, and I totally understand differences in screens and so forth. It still is an amazing cosplay though!! I'm pretty sure I'll be buying another costume soon ~!


Now, even more recently, I bought a wig for my D.Va cosplay. I couldn't find one that was as light as her hair, but I went with one that was a little darker. I didn't mind that, I could fix it with lighting and so forth. Since I was really happy with the last long wig I bought, I was really relieved I had a seller I could trust both wig-wise, and now costume wise~! ❤ 
The wig was easy to style, and had a fake part at the top which made it look really natural! I enjoyed it a lot, and really like the way it looks. There isn't much shine either, which is amazing!




 until next time ~! 

* review was written in 2016 but never published! I have since then still bought from Sandy2014lou/sandylou2012 and still recommend them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment