Sunday 4 March 2018

REVIEW: YRUxDollskill // SPACEBOUND LALA PLATFORM SNEAKERS

Hello! I am back with a review for YRU's Spacebound LaLa Platforms!



These shoes are a gorgeous holographic green, with a 3 inch heel and a 2 inch platform!

photo from website*

This was my first order from Dollskill, and I noticed their processing and free shipping rate/time is rather quick. I ordered these on Saturday, and received them on Wednesday! I was really happy with that, and hope future orders received and shipped just as quick!
My package was rather distressed, it looked really battered when I received it. It didn't really bother me, since another order I got from YRU was just as beat up as this one.

The shoes are so pretty! They are so nice to look at, and I really enjoy the material they are made of.

They are weirdly yellow looking a lot of the time, instead of that rich green shown in the stock photos. I didn't mind, because they are still a really cool iridescent color!
  
The only issue I really had with these shoes were how beat up they were. Once I opened them, I almost immediately saw a lot of small dents in the platform.
            
            
They are not insanely noticeable, but I do believe it could be explained by how badly beat up the box is. My other YRU shoes are not damaged, which is the only thing that confuses me because that box was also really badly treated.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I guess I will just have to find out if it's a YRU issue or Dollskill, but I don't mind.


Thank you for reading!! Until next time!!

 *This review is not sponsored or affilated




No comments:

Post a Comment